Monday 17 November 2014

GLORIOUS DAY

One day when heaven was filled with His praises, one day when sin was as black as it could be, Jesus came forth to be born of a virgin, dwelt among men my example is He….
The WORD became flesh and the light shined among us, His glory revealed.
Living He loved me dying He saved me, buried He carried my sins far away. Rising He justified me freely and forever, one day He is coming O glorious day.
One day they led Him up Calvary’s mountain nailed Him to die on a tree, suffering anguish despised and rejected, bearing our sins my redeemer is He.
The hands that healed nations stretched out on a tree and took the nails from me. The grave could not conceal Him, the stone rolled away from the door,
Then He arose over death He had conquered now is ascended my lord ever more. Death could not hold Him, the grave could not keep Him from raising again.
One day the trumpet will sound for His coming, the skies with His glories will shine. Wonderful day my beloved one is bringing.

My savior JESUS is mine.  

BY Casting Crowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment